June 4 to September 24, 2020, Thursdays 3 to 7 p.m.
Social distancing will be observed. Masks are required when interacting with vendors.
The 7th annual Murrysville Farmers’ Market, hosted by the Murrysville Recreation Department and Murrysville Volunteer Fire Company, takes place Thursdays at the Murrysville Volunteer Fire Company field located at 3235 Sardis Road.
- Aunt Kellie's Cookies 724-335-2567 724-980-3258
- Barlow Bakes Gourmet Cookies firstname.lastname@example.org 724-859-8422
- Bayne's Artisanal Pies/RD/2020
763-607-2346 email@example.com 626 Youngstown Ridge Road, Latrobe Pa 15650
- Bushy Run Winery 412-952-1774
- Chaganra Farms We raise beef, chicken, turkey, and pigs all on pasture along with produce, including sweet corn!
- Cherish Creamery Cheeses, yogurts, and milk
- Country Hammer Moonshine
- Daugherty's Orchards
724-327-1603 or text 724-493-7683 Visit Mon-Sat 11am-6pm 5593 Saltsburg Rd, Murrysville
- Deadly Delicious: Handmade gourmet fudge and Belgian chocolates. firstname.lastname@example.org
- DePalma Farms Latrobe: Non-GMO sweet corn and vegetables, sunflower bouquets and sunflower/zinnia mixed bouquets.
- Disobedient Spirits
724-915-8124 30 s. Main St., Homer City, PA
- Dynamic Brush Painting
- Earth Wheel and Fire Mobile Wood Fired Pizzas
- Fresh Florets Handpicked Local Flowers
- Hank's Kettle Korn 724-708-7101
- Homce Greenhouse
- Lemmon Bros Farms Maple Sugar email@example.com
- Maddy's Bakery 724-446-2116 Call now for pre-paid pre-orders, delivery pickups available!
- McKinney Family Farms Produce, plants, 724-312-1234 Facebook
- Mike's Shave Ice and Lemonade
- Morris Farm
- Pasta Bill's
firstname.lastname@example.org 724-902-9607. Place Market pre-orders by 8:00 pm Wednesdays
- Pastamore Balsamic Vinegars, Olive Oils, Marinades and Grill Sauces
- Plum Run Winery 724-632-3147
- Ruk's Preserves Preserves, jams, jellies, marmalades, mustards and more Facebook
- Sobel's Obscure Brewery
- Stateside Vodka
- Sugar Hollow Apiary 724-478-3327
- Sweets for the Street Ice Cream 412-916-3031 email@example.com
- T&D Bakery Cookies, brownies and mini-pies
- Tay's Micro Farm Produce and flowers 724-787-9270 firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Olive Merchant Olive Oils, balsamic vinegars and gifts 724-519-8576 Facebook
- The Smiling Goat Soap Company All natural, handmade, small batch goat milk soaps
- The Wax Mill
100%Soy Candle Company 724-493-9545 email@example.com
@(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Clementine: Handcrafted beaded jewelry (July 30, August 27, and September 24 only)
DJ's Crystal Garden: Vintage glass painted and glued into beautiful flowers for your yard or garden. (July 30, August 27, and September 24 only)
On The Road Again Adventure Jewelry: Customized jewelry our of vintage maps that are created on the spot. Includes necklaces, key chains, earrings, bottle openers, wine stoppers, bracelets, golf ball markers, money clips, and bookmarks. (July 30 only)
Sparkle by Scintillare: Unique handcrafted jewelry featuring Swarovski and preciosa crystals. (July 30 and August 27 only)
Treatise & Twine: Hand stamped books with phases, names and dates. Personalized orders accepted. (June 25, August 27, and September 24 only)
Piglets from Chaganra Farms
Locally grown pumkins from Tays Microfarm
JJ McKinney Farms
Calf from Chaganra Farms
Mike's Shave Ice and Lemonade
Bushy Run Winery
Sweets for the Street Ice Cream
Country Hammer Moonshine
Ekernally Yours Popcorn
Lemmon Bros Maple Syrup
Lemmon Bros Maple Syrup
Earth Wheel and Fire Pizza
Earth Wheel and Fire Pizza
Sugar Hollow Apiary
Tay's Micro Farm
Keenan Family Farms
JJ McKinney Family Farms
Murrysville Farmers' Market Shopping bags for sale
Tin Shack BBQ
Weekly Food Truck Appearances
Our weekly food truck schedule is subject to change, pending availability. Please check our Facebook page for weekly updates! Many of these vendors can take pre-orders in advance of their scheduled Market date; contact them for more information and ordering!
|Weekly Food Truck Schedule|
|June 4: PGH Crepes||June 11: PGH Pierogi Truck||June 18: Dad’s Mobile Grub||June 25: Billu’s Indian Grill|
|July 2:||July 9:||July 16: Dad’s Mobile Grub||July 23:||July 30: Billu’s Indian Grill|
|Aug. 6: Dad’s Mobile Grub||Aug. 13: Cilantro & Ajo||Aug. 20:||Aug. 27: Billu’s Indian Grill|
|Sept. 3: Dad’s Mobile Grub||Sept. 10: PGH Pierogi Truck||Sept. 17: Cilantro & Ajo||Sept. 24: Billu’s Indian Grill and Dad’s Mobile Grub|
The Market not only offers local produce vendors, baked goods, pantry items, dairy products, fresh flowers and plants, honey and herbs but also hot foods such as wood fired pizzas, weekly food trucks and live entertainment.
Entertainers, vendors, demonstrations and more are welcome. We stand by the "grow it, make it, bake it" philosophy and have 100% growers at our market.
If you are interested in adding your name to the waiting list please click HERE. Our Market follows the USDA Farmers’ Market regulations and we require all of our vendors to be certified according to their product requirements, and to hold a Farmers’ Market permit. Once the market begins in June we do not accept any new vendors. We finalize our vendor list by May. Please call the Recreation Department at 724-327-2100, extension 131 or 115 with any questions. At the Market, please stop by the Market Information Booth!
Artisan Days at the Murrysville Farmers’ Market
- June 25
- July 30
- August 27
- September 24
We are seeking artists and craftspeople creating one of a kind, hand/machine crafted goods that are locally designed and produced by the artist. Space will be offered to artisans on the last Thursday of each month of the market. Artisans must submit an application form with a sample photograph of each type of artwork they propose to sell, and must declare on the application that all items are of their own creation. If you are interested in being considered for Artisan Days please click HERE. $15.00 fee per day or all four days for $50.00.
Farmhouse Kids’ Club
The Farmhouse Kids’ Club, sponsored by First Commonwealth Bank, will be offered again during 12 of the Market weeks, June 11 to August 27 from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. The Farmhouse Kids’ Club is for ages 3-12. Membership is free.
The Club teaches the youngest market shoppers where and how our foods are grown through interactive weekly activities, crafts, and food sampling while earning coins to purchase their favorite healthy foods at the Market!
Volunteers and presenters to work with the Kids’ Club are needed, please call the Department for more information at 724-327-2100, extension 131 or 115, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or sign up to volunteer here: