Dogs in Parks
View the dogs in parks rules:
- All domesticated animals must be licensed and vaccinated according to prevailing laws. The license and evidence of vaccination must be visually displayed.
- Dogs must be on a leash or lead of no more than 8 feet.
- Dogs are permitted to be off leash or otherwise controlled in accordance with state law only:
- in the confines of the Brooks Family Dog Park
- Pleasant Valley Park
- Townsend Park Monday through Friday, excepting days designated for the Murrysville Summer Recreation Program, dawn until 3 p.m.
- Dogs are prohibited in playground areas unless they are a service dog.
- Dogs must be leashed in parking lots and around sports fields when in use
- Domesticated animals are not permitted on any playing field area.
- Domesticated animals are not to disturb or damage park property, other occupants of the park, or wildlife in the parks. Such control includes the repair of any damage caused by such animal, and the removal and proper disposal of all waste generated by such animal.