- Council had a discussion concerning proposed Ordinance #1029-20, an ordinance providing for: the establishment of a Fire Emergency Equipment Purchase Account and a Fire Emergency Equipment Repair Account in a Special Purpose Fire Millage Fund to be known as the Fire Emergency Equipment and Repair Special Purpose Fire Millage Fund.
- An update on SP-4-19, the Fustings Development, Wilson Road and Route 22. PennDOT is requiring the developer to make certain improvements to Manor Road beyond what was originally required due to anticipated traffic volumes and certain site distance issues on Manor Road. To resolve the site distance issues, the developer is proposing realigning Wilson Road.
Council Action Items:
- Council approved a settlement agreement between Pound People, LLC, Cleveland Brothers Equipment Company, Inc., the Municipality of Murrysville Zoning Hearing Board and the Municipality of Murrysville.
- Council approved Ordinance No. 1027-20, an Ordinance vacating an unopened portion of certain streets, roads or alleys with the property commencing from its presently northern terminus at a parcel of land owned by LuxCesare Investments as depicted in the petition of vacation submitted by the owner of record.
- Council authorized advertising for a public hearing for the transfer of a liquor license R-14228 issued to Palombo’s Bar and Restaurant, Inc., 1085 Industrial Boulevard, Derry Township, Westmoreland County to 5549 Old William Penn Highway, LLC, a restaurant facility located in the Municipality of Murrysville located at 5549 Old William Penn Highway.
- Council approved Resolution No. 724-20, a resolution in support of authorizing the filing of an application for reimbursement through the Westmoreland County Cares Municipal Grant Program to dover unbudgeted costs associated with the Covid-19 crisis.
The next Murrysville Council meeting will be Wednesday, October 21st at 7:00 p.m. at the Municipal Building.
Approved minutes of previous meetings can be found under Agendas and Minutes on the homepage.