The Municipality of Murrysville held their regular voting meeting on Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. in the Municipal Building.
- Council discussed the 2021-2025 Capital Improvements Program and authorized to advertise for a Public Hearing to be held August 19th, 2020 at 7:00 pm, prior to the Regular Council meeting.
Council Action Items:
- Council approved Ordinance #1025-20, an ordinance directing and requiring the connection of all occupied buildings and certain structures with public sanitary sewers in Murrysville on premises accessible thereto; directing and requiring the abandonment of privy vaults, cesspools, sand mounds and septic tanks on such premises; providing for the method of connection between occupied buildings and certain structures said sanitary sewers and for the inspection thereof; providing for the issuance of permits; establishing exemptions in certain circumstances; and the payment of the expenses of Murrysville and FTMSA.
- Council re-approved Ordinance #1026-20, an ordinance adopting regulations for wireless facility development (known as 5G Small Cell Towers) in the public right of way.
- Council re-approved of S-10-19, the Walker Subdivision, a Minor Subdivision, three lots, 4900 Lasher Court, 30.33 acres, Tax Parcel Number 49-07-00-0-020 (Originally approved 3/18/2020).
- Consider re-approved consolidated of S-5-19 and FS-5-19, “The Acres” development a 10-lot single family, located southeast of the intersection of Sardis Road and Saltsburg Road, 45.415 acres, R-R Zoning District (Originally approved 12/4/2019) with conditions.
- Council approved the waiving of architectural standards for proposed improvements to an existing structure at 4510 William Penn Highway by First Summit Bank.
The next Murrysville Council meeting will be Wednesday, August 19th at 7:00 p.m. at the Municipal Building.
Approved minutes of previous meetings can be found under Agendas and Minutes on the homepage.