A Public Hearing was held concerning the proposed amendments to the 2019 Budget
COUNCIL ACTION ITEMS:
- Council approved the amendments to the 2019 General Fund Operating Budget
- Council authorized advertising of Ordinance No. 1015-19, an ordinance amending Chapter 22 "Gifting Policy" shifting responsibility of donations from the Council or Administration or Gifting Committee to the Parks and Recreation Foundation
- Council approved the sale of used municipal vehicles on the Municibid auction
- Council approved SP-5-19, the Snoznik Parking Lot application to develop one existing tract located at 4445 Old William Penn Highway, MU zoning district, .35 acres
- Council approved consolidation applications S-5-19 and FS-5-19 "The Acres" development a 10 lot - single family, located southeast of the intersection of Sardis Road and Saltsburg Road, 45.415 acres, R-R zoning district, with waivers
- Council approved Ordinance No. 1014-19, an ordinance authorizing the rezoning of a property located at the intersection of Kistler Road and Route 22 from "b" Business to "ME" Mixed Use, Tax Map No. 49-15-10-1-027
There was a discussion concerning CU-1-18 Conditional Use, CU-2-18 Major Excavation and SP-4-18 Construction and Operation of the Titan Well Pad, 6189 Bollinger Road.
The next Murrysville Council meeting is December 18, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
Approved minutes of previous meetings can be found under Agendas and Minutes on the homepage.