Mayor Synan recognized Dr. Gennaro Piraino as the 2019 Pennsylvania Superintendent of the Year!
The following were approved by Council:
- Resolution No. 698-19, a resolution to dispose of certain municipal records in accordance with the State Records Retention Policy.
- Resolution No. 697-19, a resolution for Plan Review for a New Land Development, Murrysville Community Park Splash Pad and Restroom as an Amendment to the Murrysville Act 537 Plan.
- The Volunteer Service Credit Program notarized eligibility list for Murrysville Volunteer Fire Company and White Valley Volunteer Fire Company.
- S-10-18, Franklin Estates Plan No. 8, 4-lot subdivision, B and R-2 Zoning District.
- Council accepted the resignation of Shawn Roberts from the FTMSA.
- Council accepted the appointment of Lance Massetto to fill Mr. Roberts' unexpired term to the FTMSA.
Murrysville Council considers guaranteeing the Franklin Township Municipal Sanitary Authority's Bond Issue in an amount not to exceed 12 million dollars. The funds will be used for various Capital Projects.
The next meeting will be Wednesday, February 20, 2019.
Approved minutes of previous meetings can be found under Agendas and Minutes on the homepage.