COUNCIL ACTION ITEMS
- Council approved Ordinance No. 1007-19, an ordinance amending the pension plan for the non-uniform employees of the Municipality of Murrysville
- Council approved Resolution 699-19, a resolution extending the existence of the Franklin Township Municipal Authority
- Council approved an agreement to extend sewer service to thirty-nine homes in the Pucketa Creek area of the Municipality
- Council authorized the submittal of an application to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to establish a non-profit corporation for purposes of receiving funds for recreational activities and authorizing the Chief Administrator as the incorporator
- Council awarded the Municipal property, liability, auto and professional insurance lines to Municipality Risk Management for the period April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020
- Council approved S-2-19, Sturm Subdivision Plan 2, 3390 Meadowbrook Road, 2-lot subdivision, R-2 Zoning
- Council approved SP-5-17, Medic One Ambulance Building Stormwater Revisions
Public Works and Parks:
- Council approved awarding the 2019 mowing contract to Dojonovic Landscaping
- Council approved Resolution No. 700-19, a resolution authorizing the submittal of a grant application to the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources for grant funds for the construction of an amphitheater at Murrysville Community Park
The next meeting will be Wednesday, April 3, 2019.
Approved minutes of previous meetings can be found under Agendas and Minutes on the homepage.