Council Action Items:
- Council approved a contract with KM Computers for hardware and software support for the calendar year 2020.
- Council approved an extension of the contract with DeBlasio Associates for auditing services for calendar years 2020, 2021, and 2022.
- Council approved a month-to-month contract with ServiceMASTER for janitorial services at the Municipal Building, Public Works Building, and the Community Center.
- Council authorized advertisement of Ordinance No. 1017-20, an ordinance authorizing the lease of the Sears House, the Townsend House, and the Bailey House.
- Council authorized advertisement of Ordinance No. 1018-20, an ordinance vacating an unopened portion of Carson Avenue from its northerly terminus and ending at the northern line of Ring Alley as depicted on Exhibit D of the proposed ordinance.
The next Murrysville Council meeting will be Wednesday, February 5 at 7:00 p.m.
Approved minutes of previous meetings can be found under Agendas and Minutes on the homepage.