Prior to the start of the Council meeting, the Honorable Charles Conway, District Judge, administered the oath of office to the following:
- Regis J. Synan, Mayor
- Dayne F. Dice – Council Member
- Jason Lemak – Council Member
- Jamie Lingg – Council Member
- Carl Stepanovich – Council Member
Election of President of Council: Mr. Dayne Dice was nominated and elected President of Council for 2022.
Election of Vice-President of Council: Mr. Tony Spadaro was nominated and elected Vice-President of Council for 2022.
- Chief Administrator – James Morrison
- Municipal Secretary – James Morrison
- Director of Finance/Taxation – Diane Heming
- Municipal Treasurer – Diane Heming
- Assistant Treasurer – James Morrison
- Assistant Finance Director – Jacie Milchak
- Director of Public Works and Parks – Bill Paiano
- Director of Community Development – James Morrison
- Director of Recreation – Carly Greene
- Chief of Police – Thomas Seefeld
- Chief Zoning Officer – David Jobe
- Zoning Officer – Vacant
- Sewage Enforcement Officer: Primary Dave Jobe and Alternate Mike Stack
- Fire Code Official – Dave Jobe
- Building Code Official – Dave Jobe
- Official Newspaper Designation: Primary - Penn-Franklin News and Alternate - Tribune-Review - Westmoreland
- Solicitors: Municipal – George Kotjarapoglus and Zoning Hearing Board – Geary & Loperfito, LLC
- Confirm State Appointment of Emergency Management Coordinator – Charles Tappe
- Confirm Deputy Emergency Management Coordinators – Joseph Paiano and Matt Stromberg
- Tax Appeal Officer – James Morrison
- Legal Counsel for Labor Issues – Campbell, Durrant & Beatty
- Engineering and Plan review Services – KU Resources
- Emergency Services Chaplain (Police, Fire, and Ambulance) – Pastor Daniel Lawrence
Establish Council Meeting Dates and Times:
Municipality of Murrysville Regular Voting Meetings will be held the first and third Wednesday of each month beginning at 7:00 p.m. If a Public Hearings is schedule, it will begin at 7:00 p.m. with the Regular Voting Meeting immediately following.
Approved minutes of previous meetings can be found under Agendas and Minutes on the homepage.
The next Council meeting will be held Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.